Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

Blog it and you will get it?

Because if so, I need to think seriously about what I want to ask for!

Anyway, while my internet is playing ball, here's a post.  This is Fiddlesticks' stall at FOQ, with a few of my things hanging up!  That's my bag hanging at the front, and a Brick Path in pink, cream and green which I think I had a photo of...  Also, in the corner
is "Newspaper" (it's black and white and red all over... maybe not the best name but the only one that came to mind").  I'll be doing this as a class in Fiddlesticks on 8th October if anyone is interested.
Of course there was some shopping done.  And that cute little teddy print is already backing a baby quilt!

Books - I love getting the chance to look through them on the bookstands.
Doo-dads.  Zips, handles, rulers, frogs.

And some other bits and pieces.  That green and white with the swirls is the most gorgeous wool which I hope to make into a bag.

I'll post again with the quilts I liked the most (internet allowing, of course).


No comments:

Post a Comment